The fourth InnovationWell Community of Practice InterAction Meeting will take place from October 14-17, 2008 at Bryn Mawr College near Philadelphia, PA and we hope to see you there.
This year's program has sessions on:
- Systems Biology, chaired by Keith Elliston (Genstruct)
- Computational Biology, chaired by Debraj Guhathakurta (Merck)
- Knowledge Management in Translational Medicine, David Bousfield (Ganesha Associates)
- Applications of Metabolomics to Drug Discovery & Development, chaired by Bruce Kristal (Brigham and Women's Hospital)
- Predictive ADME, chaired by Anthony E. Klon (Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery)
- Predictive Toxicology, chaired by Artem Cherkasov (University of British Columbia)
We will also hold a pre-conference workshop on October 13 to continue our efforts to discuss and research best practices in Knowledge Management in R&D. Anyone attending the InterAction Meeting is more than welcome to participate in this wiki-supported Knowledge Cafe to share experiences and engage in group discussions on user requirements.
Credit cards: we also accept payment by Amex, MasterCard & Visa. Please register here and we will send you instructions.